Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stuff

It is a nice warm Saturday afternoon. Finally! Here is the comfy 'rocking' patio couch I got as a hand-me-down, nestled among my dying grass. It will be great for sunbathing and watching lightning storms. You know how I love me some storms! I still need to move to a place that has really good ones, but I have to wait until my company builds more plants, which will be in the near future. It is a really good job for me, and I don't want to give up the money and the growth potential! I've heard through the grapevine of plants possibly in Texas, Los Angeles and Atlanta, but just rumors for now. I'm going to be training some of the New Jersey staff soon (can't wait!).

I am also wearing my new earrings I got as a special gift from a very special person. I dig 'em! They're me. Thank you, you know who you are! ;-). The other pic of me was a goof-up mistake, but it's kinda funky and I like it.

My mood has been a little better lately, but I'm still struggling with a few things, that if I think about them too long, I get weepy. BUT I'm keeping myself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment