Saturday, June 27, 2009

It is a nice warm Saturday afternoon. Finally! Here is the comfy 'rocking' patio couch I got as a hand-me-down - nestled among my dying grass. Sigh. It will be great for sunbathing and watching lightning storms. You know how I love me some storms! I still need to move to a place that has really good ones, but I have to wait until my company builds more plants, which will be in the near future. It is a really good job for me and I don't want to give up the money and the growth potential! I've heard through the grapevine of plants possibly in Texas, Los Angeles and Atlanta - but just rumors for now. I'm going to be training some of the New Jersey staff soon (can't wait!).

I am also wearing my new earrings I got as a special gift from a very special person. I dig 'em! They're me. Thank you, you know who you are! ;-). The other pic of me was a goof-up mistake, but it's kinda funky and I like it.

My mood has been a little better lately, but I'm still struggling with a few things, that if I think about them too long I get weepy. BUT, I'm keeping myself busy.

No comments: