Monday, June 01, 2009

I need to get back to writing.

I miss it. I used to blab on and on in this blog about everything. Why have I stopped? Well, my new job is taking up most of my time, but honestly, I have been very hesitant to write about my feelings of late. Much has happened over the years, especially the last year, and I pretty much imploded into myself. I have become elusive and isolated. I work. I sleep. I eat. I do not talk to many people other than family and co-workers. I have a few people I talk to online/texting, but it has all come down to a very dull roar. I used to get so many emails I didn't know how to handle them all, and now you can hear the crickets. I miss it. Kinda. It can be a little nuts, but it was fun and social. I don't have time to be depressed anymore with working 12 hours/day and sometimes on the weekends, but I feel a little empty. I am talking to God about that.

I am driving to California with my mom next Saturday and staying a week. It will give me some much needed relax time, and maybe some time to write and sort out my insides. My life is flying by too quickly and I need to stop and smell the roses for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by. ALways glad to hear from you. I hope your trip is safe, pleasant, and uncomplicated. I look forward to your writings upon your return. Do take some pictures along the way. It is a lovely drive... well..parts of it. As you pass vancouver, lay on the horn around exit 4, and keep holding it. I may hear it. LOL Actually I won't but it is the thought that counts.

    ReplyDelete