Sunday, June 07, 2009

I'm here, I'm dead, and I have road stories I'll tell tomorrow (I almost fell out of the car). We got in at 8 am, went to breakfast with a friend and then got to the house and crashed. Got up at 4 pm, went grocery shopping, and got a coffee bean coffee THAT THEY FUCKED UP that I was too tired to complain about. Cali is definitely no Seattle when it comes to baristas.

My feet and calves are swollen from sittiing in one position for 23 hours (pictured for your enterainment) and I stuck them promptly in the pool. AHHH. The weather is actually quite pleasant. I am currently sitting by the pool listening to the doves coo after gorging myself on Biagio's pizza.

1 comment:

Whiney Momma said...

Yikes, sorry to hear about being cramped for that long. I'll tell ya though, sitting by the pool like that looks nice...I am so jealous!