Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Yogurt hell and other fun things.

So, everyone keeps telling me to eat yogurt because it's good for me. It helps with digestion, weight loss, immune boosting, osteoporosis, blah, blah, blah. So, I'm eating it. Or should I say I'm choking it down. I'm not a big yogurt fan, much like I don't drink diet soda. I've found that the smoothie/drinkable ones are tolerable, so I'm going with those. We'll see just how damn healthy I get.

I am also drinking "authentic" Wu-Yi Source tea. (Not to be confused with fake Wu-Yi tea.) That's right. I am. I got some for free! With my luck, I'll get addicted to it and then have to spend my life savings buying the stuff. It is expensive as all get out!

I'm having a "get-pretty" day on Friday with my mom. I'm looking forward to it. I'm not feeling pretty. Or wanted. Or sexy. I'm pretty much feeling old, broken down, fat, pasty-white and mousy. NOT GOOD. I'm going to get some new clothes too, that always helps. I hate it when clothes start to fade and lose their color. Then, I'll be ready for my Cali trip in June!

1 comment:

  1. Aw man lady you need some attitude adjustment! And I don't mean that in a negative way. You need to go get yourself pumped up about YOU! I am sure you look fine and are probably definitely not mousy. Sounds like you need a new outfit and a great pair of shoes!

    ReplyDelete