Sunday, May 24, 2009

Is the Blog Era Ending?

So, I went to all my blog favs today hoping to catch up with my peeps since I haven't been able to in a while because of work, and so many of you are gone! What happened? I had to delete 6 broken links! Did you all delete your blogs? I'm sad. If you have just moved let me know!

Then, I realized I hadn't "upgraded" my blog template in eons because I'm too afraid I'll lose all my archives and settings. I need some html help. I want a new look, but I want to save my archives. I won't be able to remember my life if they get deleted. Seriously, I have quite a history here, but I'm sick of the design.

I worked almost 60 hours in 5 days last week, so I spent ALL of yesterday sleeping. Today, I'm going to BBQ some kabobs and my mom is coming up. It is sunny and nice, so we are going to enjoy the sun. If I can get off of the internet.

1 comment:

  1. I know...I was thinking the same thing. I just removed Four leaf clover because she has decided to shut down her blog...so sad.

    ReplyDelete