Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My morning.

It was pouring rain. I had to get gas on the way to work, and the first gas station I stopped at had no working pumps due to a power surge from the storm. Upon discovering this and getting back into my car, the edge of the gas station over-hang dumped a waterfall of water on top of my head. Only me. This would ONLY happen to me.

The commute was NUTS. It took me 3 hours to get to work, and I had to pee so damn bad by the time I got there that my eyeballs were floating. Because I have to walk quite a few blocks from the parking garage to the building where I work, I wasn't going to make it so I stopped at the only open place I could find which was a Subway sandwich shop. I tried to run into their bathroom, but it was locked. LOCKED. I had to go to the counter, and they said I had to BUY something to get the key. OMFG! I bought a 54-cent motherfucking cookie so I could go pee. I almost threw my cookie at the clerk. Then my umbrella broke.

And you all wonder why I'm so grumpy all the time.

4 comments:

  1. oh man. What a morning! I think I woulda told that clerk where he could shove his cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a she, and she was lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared would not approve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he most certainly WOULD NOT! I know they are trying to avoid transients using the bathroom, but COME ON...do I look like a transient to you??

    ReplyDelete