Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I just don't understand.

1. Why do people fear their boss? I want to do a good job as much as the next guy, but I'm not one to kiss ass or fear what my boss may or may not do to me. Fuck that.

2. When did it become cool to "hate" smokers? Do all also promote that whole "tolerance" thing too? Because that seems about right.

3. Why are some people offended by off-beat humor? I can't live in that world.

4. Things/people that many find attractive that I don't: Anybody from the movie "Twilight". Bleck. Super skinny women. I believe in curves.

5. Not being able to admit when you are wrong or apologize. Really? Believe it or not, there are lots of you out there. It baffles the shit out of me. I'm wrong about something, like, every 10 minutes.

4 comments:

  1. I never saw Twilight, but I read the book because everyone was raving about it. It was the stupidest book I ever read.

    I think super skinny women are unhappy women. They're everywhere in LA.

    I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on #4 how can a super skinny woman be happy...all they can think about is food. maslow's law there(think i spelled that right)
    basic need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you both!

    Tina - "True Blood" is a great vampire series on HBO. It is for adults. Twilight is for the teeny boppers. The books are called The Southern Vampire series - the Sookie Stackhouse chronicles (or something like that). I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Friggin apologize already if you fuck up. People really suck at that and instead get all hung up on baseless pride!

    ReplyDelete