Monday, March 23, 2009

Shit-Fit of a Lifetime

I had the shit-fit of a lifetime when I saw the Crackberry heading straight for the toilet in slow motion. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They just don't recover from water. I managed to get a new one without paying $450 bucks, so I'm ok now, but I pretty much wanted to die. I cannot be without a Crackberry. I just CAN'T. I think I would have sold a kidney to get another one. Seriously. I don't have many pleasures in life, but the Crackberry keeps me going. LOL.

Hey, I've lost some of my fans. Come back! I miss you! Why did you go? Has my blog started to suck? Did it always suck? Did I piss you off? Did I scare you? What will it take for you to come back? I'm crying. Where art thou?

3 comments:

  1. Some of us are still here.
    Sorry about the crackberry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's good to hear from you! I feel like I'm losing everybody...thanks for piping up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a problem. I enjoy reading your blog, even the ones that consist of mostly colorful adjectives. LOL

    ReplyDelete