Saturday, February 14, 2009

Will you be my bloody valentine?

















LOL - love that movie.

OK, so HERE'S the news: I NAILED THAT JOB I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET SINCE LAST OCTOBER!!!! Wooooooooo! The one I interviewed the first time for last November when I was in California. It took a number of interviews (including a five hour face to face one!) and I received the offer letter last Wednesday. They were VERY thorough and picky, and I feel very honored that they chose me. I also feel blessed to get such a job in the state of the union. I gave notice at my contract job - which I felt terrible about - yesterday. So I can talk about it now. I was offered more money than I've EVER made with incredible benefits (no more Cobra!) and I will be working toward a goal that is near and dear to my heart - targeting cancer. My grandmother died of breast cancer.

I start the 25th in the heart of downtown Seattle on the waterfront not far from the Space Needle. It is in an area known as "Belltown". The commute will be a BITCH, but I am so excited. It will be a very challenging job for me, but I'm going to give it my all.

OK, back to Valentines Day. I'm going to go see the Friday the 13th remake. YAY! Full report when I get back - it looks well made. I am sick and twisted aren't I? One minute I'm posting Bible verses, and the next talking about horror movies. LOL!! That's me. Love me or don't. ;-)

Coming up in the next post: Friday the 13th movie review, what I think of the "Saw" movies (since I just recently watched them - I KNOW!), and pics from the party I went to last night.

3 comments:

Daedak said...

Congrats on the new job.

Cheryl said...

Thanks!

Lea said...

Congratulations on your new job--that's awesome!