Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The body I am striving for.

I will probably have to cut down on the Oreo's and oatmeal pies. I feel this is the perfect "balance". Strong and sexy, yet not *too* muscular or man-like. I want to keep my boobs and my curves. I'm going to have Skwigg help me with a "head transplant" so that I can put the pic on my refrigerator. (A head transplant is where you take a digital photo of your own head and put it on whatever body you want.) It is a great motivator. When it's done, I'll post it. I don't need the bikini or the body builder platform shoes, but it would be nice to be able to wear things I haven't been able to for a long time. There are so many reasons to strive for a strong body, but my health is starting to go to the birds, so I better get started sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment