Monday, February 09, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Had a pretty nice Sunday. Woke up to a little snow this morning and a beautiful full moon. This should be an interesting week. I'm waiting on some (potentially big) news about a possible job. Spent a nice day yesterday having breakfast (eggs benedict, my favorite!) and then took some old movies I didn't want any more back to "Half Price Books" and exchanged them for some good old horror movies and a few chick flicks, then went back home and cooked a yummy apple smoked pork loin with homestyle potatoes. It was quite good. Fell asleep early and actually got more than 8 hours of sleep! I did wake up a few times, but I feel rested today.

One could say I'm "Back in the Saddle" again. Think Aerosmith. But then it would be "Baaaaaaaack in the Saddle", LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment