Monday, January 19, 2009

The Razor's Edge

OK, enough with the sappy bullshit. Let's get things back to normal around here. Driving to work this morning I wasn't in the mood for news, traffic or soothing tunes. I popped in an AC/DC cd and cranked it. Mood music. ;-) After rockin' out to Thunderstruck which makes me drive too fast, 'Razor's Edge' came on. Awhile back everyone was trying to come up with a nickname for me (besides Crazydogmama) and we just couldn't do it. I completely forgot that I already have one. Not gonna tell you how I got it, but I'm "The Razor's Edge". Yes, me. Not too many people know about it, but it fits in more than a few ways. So, here's a tribute to my former handle:

Razor's Edge

There's fighting on the left
And marching on the right
Don't look up in the sky
You're gonna die of fright
Here comes the razor's edge

You're living on the edge
Don't know wrong from right
They're breathing down your neck
You're running out of lives

And here comes the razor's edge
Here comes the razor's edge
The razor's edge
Razor's edge, to raise the dead
Razor's edge, to cut to shreds
To raise the dead
Here comes the razor's edge
Here comes the razor's edge
Well here it comes to cut to shreds
The razor's edge
The razor's edge [It's the razor's edge]
Gotta razor's edge [Well, the razor's edge]
You'll be cut to shreds [that you'll be cut to shreds]
by the razor's edge [gotta razor's edge]
Gotta razor's edge [by the razor's edge]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see that.