Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Friends

I've made lots of new friends online lately, and I wanted to mention one in particular. I believe I have a kindred spirit over at "The Truth Hurts". Jeffery is an excellent poet and writes from the heart. Something I can appreciate! He apparently ran across my blog accidentally and decided to join my "Follow My Blog" list. I just noticed it and started reading his blog today, but I'm intrigued already and know I will enjoy his style. Go check him out!

There has been such a flurry of activity on my Crackberry lately, holy MOLY. I am getting about 100 emails a day that I have to return, and it feels like a full-time job! That PLUS text messages, blogging, keeping up with my daily reads and trying to work! I am busy, that's for sure. It is my hobby, though, so I enjoy it. At least it keeps me from staring into space or drooling into a cup, which is what I'd probably be doing right about now.

Anyway, I am tired from the week of insomnia and sickness, so I'm going to turn in early. Until the wee hours my beloved readers, keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment