Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Never Normal

Yes, you could say this about me, but I'm talking about the stupid weather. First we had crazy snow, then the glorious rain came, now the glorious rain is stupid rain and is flooding everything. It took me forever to get to work this morning and my windshield wipers are doing this "schwooop, squeak, schwooop, squeak" thing that makes me want to drive off of a cliff. I reserve the right to complain about whatever I want, so don't get all self-righteous on me! I went to bed (fell asleep) right in the middle of texting someone at 8:30. Nice of me, huh? I was so pooped after my gigantic shrimp feast. I finally had that phone interview yesterday, the weather screwed up the first one. It went well, and I think I may have a pretty good shot at this one. It is actually a supervisory position. Scary! I've never been a boss before. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment