Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I know I have been a great joy to read lately. HA. I just don't do "fake" well. If I'm having a certain emotion, you know it. No guessing. (On the blog that is; I'm a real good actress at work.) When you are in trouble, how can you talk about the damn birds singing? I can't. I have to hash it out in writing. I understand if you want to leave and go read more inspirational blogs. I don't have much to offer there right now, sorry. But if real and raw is what you are looking for - hi! Some people just can't handle me. Too bad, c'est la vie! And puh-leez don't go down the "you're too negative path" - I will personally find you and punch you in the head.

Life has taken a serious turn for me and I truly do not know what to do. I'm at a complete loss. I guess this is where faith comes in, although I have zee-ro faith in humankind right now. I could experience more hardship and pain, or everything could turn on a dime. Who knows? I'm trying to find some hope. Something to look forward to. Something to care about. It is not easy. Some days I just want to drive off of a cliff and other days I think I'm being prepared for some kind of destiny. You know, cuz I'm so special and shit. ;-)

Well, this "Booze-Hound Bimbo" (I swear I'm going to have that made into a T-shirt! LOL) is gonna have a drink or two or forty tonight. I need a break from reality.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl, haven't heard from you in a while. Did you get that info I sent you? What do you think? Very interesting isn't it?

Cheryl said...

Interesting indeed! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a change in perspective can help, even seeing a movie helps to get thru things~i have so been there..