Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I know I have been a great joy to read lately.

I just don't do "fake" well. If I'm having a certain emotion, you know it. No guessing. When I am in trouble, I have to hash it out in writing. I understand if you want to leave and go read more inspirational blogs. I don't have much to offer in that category right now, sorry. But if real and raw is what you are looking for, hi! Some people just can't handle me, though. That's OK, but please don't go down the "you're too negative path", I will personally have to find you and punch you in the head.

Life has taken a serious turn for me, and I truly do not know what to do. I'm at a complete loss. I guess this is where faith comes in, although I have zero faith in humankind right now. I could experience more hardship and pain, or everything could turn on a dime. Who knows? I'm trying to find some hope. Something to look forward to. Something to care about. It is not easy. Some days I just want to drive off of a cliff and other days I think I'm being prepared for some kind of destiny. You know, because I'm so special and all. Pfft.

Well, this "Booze-Hound Bimbo" (I swear I'm going to have that made into a T-shirt! LOL!) is going to have a drink tonight. I need a break from reality. Yep, someone that doesn't know me at all called me that after reading a post or two from my blog, and for some reason it made me laugh really hard because not only am I a cheap date (one drink and I'm buzzed), but I'm fully educated with a degree. Not that any of that is reflected here on the CDM Bloggery. Oh well, pride is overrated.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Hey Cheryl, haven't heard from you in a while. Did you get that info I sent you? What do you think? Very interesting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting indeed! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:03 AM

    Sometimes a change in perspective can help, even seeing a movie helps to get thru things~i have so been there..

    ReplyDelete