Monday, January 05, 2009

Cookbook Whore

I'm kinda poopy today. I never did really get to sleep, and it's gloomy and depressing all around me. Weather, world events (Israel/Gaza, Yellowstone rumblings, etc.), the economy is still tanking, gas is going back up and every day I see a new business closing. I guess you have to keep hoping for the best, in your personal life and in the world, but it sure is hard right now. I have a particular thing that is bugging the crap out of me, but there is nothing I can do. I am destined to slam my head into a wall, no matter WHAT I do.

On the upside, I am a cookbook whore, especially ones with beautiful pictures. I got this sauce book for 6 bucks at the used bookstore. It has a brandy chocolate sauce I must make.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like you do, except I am not a cookbook whore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not feeling Saucy, huh? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. Not feeling too saucy... :)

    ReplyDelete