Tuesday, January 27, 2009

God help me.

I can't sleep, what a surprise. I am stressing big time, trying to figure out what to do. It is just one thing after another around here, and I really am starting to have chest pains. I already have trouble keeping food down these days. I'm online trying to find a second job. Probably going to have to moonlight as a waitress again. Fun, fun, fun. I just feel like collapsing onto the floor in a big crying heap. I'm so tired. Maybe I should just not care anymore. Give up. I used to have all this hope (for many things), but one by one, those hopes and dreams are disintegrating into dust. What was I thinking? Good dreams don't come true. Not for me.

3 comments:

  1. girlie???? You're freaking me out. Email me okay???? I'm really worried about you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 AM

    Hang in there. Seems like when you feel things can't get any worse they do. But when your convinced they are just going to keep getting worse that's about the time that they start getting better.

    -Det

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys. Just having a really hard time right now.

    ReplyDelete