Saturday, January 31, 2009

Getting Up

Even though I don't sleep well, getting up is harder than hell. I like being warm and cozy and away from the pressures and torments of life. Instead, I can just lay here and put together life in my head the way I really want it. This past week took a big toll on me, and my body. I think I aged a few years. I woke up just a few minutes ago still in my clothes and makeup from yesterday.

I'm going to spend the day with a girly friend of mine making homemade cinnamon rolls from scratch. (she used to work in a bakery.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 PM

    I hope your earthquake and baking session were good times. It seems like you could use some good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lea - I really could use some laughs, its true. You made me smile including the earthquake in my "good times". Too funny! ;-)

    ReplyDelete