Wednesday, December 03, 2008

For me, words are a form of action, capable of influencing change.

Well, what would a morning post be without my big mug on it? That is my lovely office view, and also how very thrilled I am today. I'm trying to think of something to look forward to. ANYTHING. I've lost my appetite and all interest in food completely the last couple of days. Something is VERY, VERY wrong. SCARY wrong.

I'm a bit distracted because my mind is wandering onto things better left to myself, but sometimes thinking of certain things can put a smile on my face, and other times thinking of the very same thing can bring me to tears. Isn't that strange?

I'll leave you with these.

"The best way to live is by not knowing what will happen to you at the end of the day.". -Donald Barthelme

"For me, words are a form of action, capable of influencing change.". -Ingrid Bengis

No comments:

Post a Comment