Saturday, December 27, 2008

Trainwreck

Today. What am I doing today? Well, I woke up to RAIN, glorious RAIN. Never thought I would say that! It is going to be a flood, but I've had enough snow. I have to do some work from home, and I have to go buy a new wallet. Yesterday, while out shopping, I opened the zipper compartment of change, and the zipper just kept coming right off, along with flying coins all over the place. It was fun. I always draw attention to myself (not meaning to) when I'm out. I'm a trainwreck.

Anyway, I just ordered a black bra online (you really wanted to know that I'm sure) and now I'm blogging because I realized it was noon already and I hadn't said anything yet. The shame! I didn't wake up until 10:30, so sue me. I just couldn't get out of bed. Blah. My phone is ringing, gotta go.

OMG I just realized how awful that bath robe picture of me is! Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment