Friday, December 19, 2008

Kinda Cold

This is how cold it is, look at those icicles! They could, in all seriousness, kill someone. Which I might do if I can't leave my house soon.

I've never seen it like this here. Also, look at the table! So many inches I've lost count. At least the sun is out. I GOTTA get out of here! I've got to try and get to the movies or something, cabin fever is no joke, people.

Ms. Maggie ate the wrapping paper tube. The WHOLE THING. She apparently has cabin fever, too. Now she'll have the shits. Perfect.

2 comments:

  1. We're home again too and I am going just a little stir crazy myself. We're going to try and take a fun family trip to the store and pick up a bunch of yummy comfort food at least. Be safe if you venture out girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:02 PM

    mmm...fiber! :) ~nichole

    ReplyDelete