Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Talk about grumpy - I feel like choking the stupid jerk that I just ordered a breakfast burrito from. First, I sat there waiting to order for 5 minutes with no other cars around. Then, no apology for having to wait. I ordered my burrito with extra salsa. When I got to the window, the guy was scowling. He took my money, then practically threw my bag at me. I smiled and said thank you anyway, but nothing from him. No you're welcome, no have a nice day, NOTHING. Not a WORD. If I had had time, I would have gone in and complained. I should have checked my order. Later down the road I discovered no salsa, which renders breakfast burritos inedible. It reminded me of Lethal Weapon 2 "They fuck you at the drive thru!". Hehe. Idiot. I'm sorry, but there is NO excuse for behavior like that in customer service. Maybe his cat died or something, but I wanted to punch him in the neck. He was a greasy little bastard, too.


I hope that's not the way this day is going to go.

No comments: