Tuesday, December 09, 2008

What has happened to customer service?

Talk about cranky, I feel like choking the shit out of the guy that I just ordered a breakfast burrito from. First, I sat there waiting to order (at the little speaker) for 5 entire minutes with no other cars around. Then, no apology for having to wait. I ordered my burrito with extra salsa. When I got to the window, the guy was scowling and glaring at me. He took my money, then practically threw my bag at me. I smiled and said thank you anyway, but nothing from him. Not a single word. No "You're welcome", no "Have a nice day", NOTHING. If I had had time, I would have gone in and complained. I also should have checked my order, because later down the road I discovered there was NO salsa whatsoever, which renders breakfast burritos virtually inedible. It reminded me of the scene in Lethal Weapon 2, "They fuck you at the drive thru!" I'm sorry, but there is NO excuse for behavior like that in customer service. Maybe his cat died or something, but I wanted to punch him in the neck. He was a greasy little asshole, too. I hope that's not the way this day is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment