Thursday, December 11, 2008

A less depressing entry...

So here's my lunch. It's Mongolian beef with veges. It was GOOD. I believe there is a book out there about blogging called "No one cares what you had for lunch". LOL While that is good advice, I'm going to show you anyway because I am a rebel. Don't you think, though, that if they don't care about what you had for lunch, chances are they probably don't care about your cat or your dog or your kids either? I think you are all THRILLED to know what I had for lunch, so fuck 'em!

The other sad little picture is my fortune. I got another "love" one - I'm on a roll! Because you probably can't read it, it says "Your lover will never wish to leave you.". Hehe...my "lover". What exactly is the definition of a "lover"? I must be good! LMAO.

No comments: