Saturday, December 20, 2008

It is scary out there.

LORD HAVE MERCY!

Right now, I am huddled in a ball with the pups, and I am hearing frightening things outside. It's like a horror movie or something! Except I'm living it. The wind is screaming, then roaring, things are cracking, and the house is moaning. It is like a sub-zero hurricane. Jim is snoring and is of no help whatsoever. How can he sleep? I might have to wake his ass up. If I had a fireplace, I would be curled up in front of it, but no. Nothing normal like that, here. I'm wondering if we are going to lose power, the wind is fierce. If that happens, it's off to a hotel. If I can GET to one. The snow is piling up, too. Good grief, this is going to be a big fat mess.

This storm is something else, I've never quite experienced anything like it before. Not in my 30+ years of living here in Washington, anyway. It's crazy. I hope the house stays intact. Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment