Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Dream

I just woke up from a bizarre dream. In the dream, I woke up in a big bed, no one was in it but me, but it wasn't my bed. I got up and started looking around. I was in a big house with lots of windows. It was very neat and clean, but sparsely decorated. In the bathroom, a bunch of brand-new bath stuff was laid out for me. So, I took a bath. Afterward, I went downstairs. Still no one. There was hardly any food in the kitchen, but there was some fresh fruit laying out for me. I saw a note on the kitchen table that said, "I'll meet you on the back patio in one hour." It was sunny and warm outside. (That sounds nice right now!) I didn't know when the note was written, so I went out on the patio. I heard someone come in the front door, whistling. That's all I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment