Thursday, December 25, 2008

Too much eating.

I am so full I am going to burst. I can't even finish my cake. I goofed and took a long nap and didn't get my prime rib in the oven until 6 pm with a two hour cook time. Oops. It's just as well, though, because I made Belgian waffles with strawberries, eggs and bacon for breakfast and the appetite didn't quite come back until late anyway. My mom, who weighs about a buck-o-five, ate as much as me who weighs a tad more. I was so glad! I need to fatten that woman up!

Despite feeling blue for the holidays, I had a very nice Christmas. The company was great, the generosity was HUGE, and I was feeling blessed. I was sad that most all the traditions I was used to had to change this year, and I was down quite a few people, but it turned out better than expected. I hope all of you had a great day, too. I received some cool new bath stuff, and I intend on pampering myself ASAP.

CrazyDogMama signing off, I have some wine to drink and some relaxing to do.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a good time. my christmas was really nice too...spent it with my dad and sister and we had fun playing games, eating, opening presents. :-)

    ReplyDelete