Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hormones

I am feeling lazy today, coming down off of the holidays. I also have a sty in my eye. Those hurt! I also keep having acne breakouts right around my cycle. I have to go talk to my OB about my hormones, because something is up. Aren't you glad you read my blog? LOL. I can't help it; I can talk about most anything without getting embarrassed. I only talk about myself, though, I would never want to violate anyone else's privacy. Some people love it, some people hate it, but this is me. Take it or leave it. You must be OK with it; you're still reading my blog! Wait, don't go!

I am in a baking mood. I'm going to make a pumpkin loaf, I think. I have a great recipe. I'll take a pic for you. Per usual. There, is that better? No one is offended by pumpkin loaf, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment