Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Daily CrazyDogMama.

I know you set your clocks for these silly little daily pics of me. I'm not super interesting, so this is all I can come up with. You can only do so much with a phone camera. Tell me you love them.

Blogging can be lonely. I use it as sort of a diary of what I was doing and when, but it is also supposed to be interactive, which mine lacks most of the time. I have to admit, though, I've met some GREAT people thru this process. It has been unexpectedly meaningful. It is interesting to see your life evolve (or not) and it can come in handy for remembering the dates of events. I also keep a private encrypted journal for stuff I can't talk about in public. There is some SERIOUS stuff in THAT journal. I can't even IMAGINE what would happen if that went public. YIKES. Anyway, happy blogging and blog-reading today.

3 comments:

  1. i for one, think its particularly interesting to watch my life not evolve by way of blog... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - thanks Annie. My hair takes up most of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete