Monday, November 17, 2008

The Crazy Gene

So after sunbathing, we decided to go to Costco and dinner. It was a funny evening. My craziness is genetic.

OK, first, I will tell you about the Costco parking lot ordeal where my maturity shines. My mom and I got 'mocha freezes' at Costco, and because they were so darn tasty, I decided to take a picture of them. (So, unlike me.) Now I've told you before that my mom will NOT let me put her picture on the internet, but I argued with her about this one because it was just her hand. She protested, but finally agreed as long as she could see the picture first. (Rolling my eyes at this point.) She said OK but commented that her thumb looked like a penis. I shit you not. Anyway, I responded with, "PENIS? Really, mom?", and apparently, I said it too loud, and my mother shushed me. I said, "OH MY GOD", then rolled down my window and said "PENIS, PENIS, PENIS" out the window exclaiming that no one cares. A guy loading up his truck did look at me at that point, though. OOPS. *Blush* I looked over at my mom and she had her hands on her head, and her head on the steering wheel. LOL. I have no shame. I did get even with her, though, for telling me to, "Go ahead and buy the anti-wrinkle serum because you are 37 now." HA. That'll teach her.

On a different note, I am in LOVE with Costco's Kirkland Signature Borghese makeup and beauty line. I've always been an Estee Lauder fan, but the prices are just getting so ridiculous on that stuff. On a whim, I tried the Borghese foundation and blusher and just thought it was awesome. It is a mineral based makeup, and my skin loves it. It is a third of the price, too! Woohoo! YES, I am now anti-wrinkle cream girl. You know, because I've hit old age now at 37. Sigh.

We got my favorite pizza in all the world for dinner (Biagio's!) and afterwards my mom and I played cards. Now she is pooping out on me, but the night is so young and I'm getting that restless feeling again. Son of beech, sheet! Maybe I'll get in the stupid freezing pool to mellow myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment