Monday, November 03, 2008

'Twas the night before elections.

They played "Eve of Destruction" on the radio on the way home, which made me laugh. As you know, it is a rule of mine NOT to really discuss politics on my blog. I post politically slanted articles once in a while for your consideration that I find interesting, but I think it's blog suicide to do anything more than that. I will say this, though, God help us all. I don't have a good feeling about ANY of this.

I think I'm going to kick back and play some soothing music and dream of better things. MUCH better things. Why don't you do the same?

3 comments:

  1. I have a pretty good feeling about all of this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're right, but I have a really bad feeling about America's future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a pretty good retro feeling about all this :-)

    ReplyDelete