Sunday, November 30, 2008

I start my new job tomorrow.

Here are all the thoughts/emotions I am having about it:

1. I'm nervous.
2. I don't wanna. I've decided working is BS.
3. I have to prove myself all over again and quite frankly I'm tired.
4. I hope all the people are cool, I am less patient in my old age.
5. I wonder if I'm up for any more challenges.
6. I'm feeling shy and introverted right now.
7. I'm still wondering about my future and how long it will be before things change even more. I feel it coming, I'm still in sort of a limbo stage.
8. I miss some of my old co-worker friends and fear I won't have as much daily freedom.
9. I know it will be lonely for a while until I make new friends, which is hard when you are feeling tired and introverted.
10. Shit, I have to go back to work.

I should be feeling excited and blessed and that there are all these new opportunities, but it's not happening at the moment. Maybe it will change. My mom's friend Cathy perfectly defined when a woman says she's FINE:

Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional

So, I guess I'm fine. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment