Thursday, November 13, 2008

Frowny McGrumpy

I've been asked to post a picture of me smiling. Apparently, I'm Frowny McGrumpy. I guess I've been in a poopy mood for a decade or so, sorry. Things aren't THAT terrible I suppose, I'm just sad a lot, and restless, and anxious, and well, you get the point. It's been a while since I felt smiley.

My last day at work tomorrow will no doubt be emotional. Some people there are really close friends of mine. I am going to feel very lonely until I can make some friends at the new job. I'm a little shy when I start a new job, and since I'm a temporary contract this time, who knows if anyone will want to bother making friends with me.

I'll try to take a picture of me smiling, OK? Gimme something to smile about internet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment