Sunday, November 16, 2008

Belated Birthday Dinner

Before I left for California, I had the pleasure of being taken out for my favorite fajitas (I swear they have an addictive chemical in them!), and then tonight I got to go out again! I feel so loved.

I had a glass of wine while getting ready with all my new makeup. That way when I looked in the mirror I could say "Yep! I look great! Let's go!"

We went to the "Black Angus", and as you can see from the pictures, this is the reason I am not a slight woman. I ate it ALL except for a few bites of cake that I took home. God, I love to eat! The second-best pleasure in life. Ha.

This morning at the beach we walked around to all the little shops (I could have spent a fortune), and we ate at a little French bistro. I had "Cajun" eggs benedict (YUM) and my mom had a Monte Cristo. We both had a glass of champagne. So nice. I am certainly eating well, aren't I?

I'm having such a great time, and I think my mom is too. She is in as much need of a good time as I am, and I'm glad we can share it together right now. I know I will look back on this time fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment