Sunday, November 16, 2008

Belated birthday dinner evening.

Before I left for Cali, I had the pleasure of being taken out for my favorite fajitas (I swear they have an addictive chemical in them!), and then tonight I got to go out again! As you can see from the pics, this is the reason I am not a slight woman. I ate it ALL except for a few bites of cake that I took home. God I love to eat! The second best pleasure in life. 8-) Before we left, I had a glass of wine while getting ready. That way when I look in the mirror I can say "Yep! I look great! Time to go!". Hehe...

This morning at the beach we walked around to all the little shops and we ate at a little French bistro. I had "Cajun" eggs benedict (YUM) and my mom had a Monte Cristo. We both had a glass of champagne. So nice.

No comments: