Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What to do...what to do



Wow, have I had a bad day. I won't be able to talk about it until I know more, but it could really impact my life - and soon. Seriously. Talk about your life being upside down - I'm already out of my comfort zone from some other big things happening in my life - and this would really put me out there naked in the jungle so to speak. Dang.



I am going to go use my salon gift certificate to get my hair done now, maybe I'll post a pic later if it turns out good. I'm in a major haze right now and my mind is going a billion miles an hour. I guess you could say that 2008 was the year Cheryl got her ass kicked up one side and down the other. The year of change. I'm facing a great many unknowns at this time about my future. I mean, no one knows what the future really holds, but I can't say with any degree of confidence that ANYTHING in my life will be the same come 2009.

No comments: