Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Two quick things.

Y'all need to keep fingers and toes crossed today. I talked to a computer guy on the phone, and he said either my adapter is toast, or my laptop is toast. The adapter is only $100, but I'd have to sell a kidney right now to get a new computer. I guess I could wait until I got my bonus at Christmas, but that is a LONG time to be without a computer! You all know how I love my digital pictures and Adobe Photoshop. I also have the patience of a starving bear.

The other thing is, I am really busy at work right now getting ready for an audit in November, but I'd really like to take a short trip to California with my mom for some girl time in mid-October. PRAY I can haul some serious ass and get stuff done so I can go! I would love that so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment