Thursday, October 30, 2008

So much to do, so little motivation.

The phone interview went well. The lady interviewing me commented that she wasn't supposed to ask me "personal questions" but wanted to ask some (fun ones), so I said, "Sure!" and we chatted and laughed for quite a while. I LIKE THAT! Jobwise they need a lot of controls established, which is my forte! I am supposed to be scheduled for a face-to-face interview in a week or two because the company is crazy-busy (good sign!), so they asked for my patience. I have none of that, but I am pleased with them so far, so OK.

I have never been so busy in all my life. Not even when I had 2 jobs and a scrapbooking business. Seriously. All I feel like I'm doing is running in circles. Phone calls, emails, paperwork, interviews, getting 3 months of work done in two weeks, computer guy coming tomorrow to get files off of my old fried laptop, taking the car in for work, training other people to do my work, buying another airline ticket to go to California to drive my mom back, going to those market research things where they pay you cash for your opinion, ordering dog food, setting up COBRA, getting blood drawn, taking dog to the vet. AAHH!

Sympathy? Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear the interview went well! Sounds very promising. Sometimes the best thing to do is keep busy, keeps the mind from wandering. Hope everything goes well and your cold goes away soon :)

    ReplyDelete