Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm not invisible anymore.

Remember I told you I was going through some significant personal changes? Well, apparently people are noticing something different about me/my life of late. I have been getting some very interesting (and sometimes entertaining) comments. Let me list some of those out for you:

"What's going on with you?"
"You look really good today; do you have an interview or a hot date or something?" (No, I'm married.)
"You have really come out of your shell."
"There's a new glow or something about you, what's UP?" (That's when I have to explain I'm not pregnant, GOD no.)
"Glad to see you getting out there." (Where am I going?)
"You seem happier or something, are you high?" (LOL!)

Most of the time I just smile shyly like I have a secret. Maybe I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment