Sunday, October 12, 2008

Biagio's

I absolutely had to have my favorite pizza, just like last time. My mom doesn't like green peppers, so I settled for pepperoni and salami. It was super good!

If you ever visit here, go to Biagio's! The same little Italian family has owned it forever. When I was a little girl, my grandparents started coming here every Thursday night for pizza, spaghetti, salad, and drinks. They got to know the staff, and the whole family that owned it. "Grandma" was this little old Italian woman, who would make these homemade cream puffs, and of course give them to my grandparents. Everyone loved my grandparents, they were always the life of the party, and were outrageous tippers. Anyway, I developed an affinity for these cream puffs of course, and so I would beg for them every time I went with them. Such a fond memory. I wish I could still get them!

1 comment: