Monday, September 22, 2008

OMG, where is the liquor?

Busy, stupid, hair-pulling Monday. Every two minutes someone was bellowing, "Are you done with that yet?" into my cubical. Which I love. But now it's over. Thank God.

For the end of my day? A doctor's appointment. Joy. I am asking for drugs. All they can say is no, and they probably will, but I'm going to try.

My mom surprised me and came to take me to lunch. It was very sweet, and an escape for a while was much needed. Thanks Ma! I had a chicken sammy, and an iced mocha.

3 comments:

  1. Chicken Sands rock.

    and um, where perchance are hole and BOA lately? Have they joined the bloggy witness protection program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and Monday's suck butt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, where the hell ARE boa and hole???? I miss them and with you working crazy now I get almost zero comments. Poo. I am a big loser.

    ReplyDelete