Saturday, September 27, 2008

Help Me!

My computer DIED. It is completely fried. It worked fine yesterday, and today it won't turn on AT ALL. It's like no power is getting to it. I know the power works on the outlet because my printer and scanner still come on, but the computer is just pitch black. I've checked to make sure everything is plugged in, and it is, but if the power pack (adapter) died, then the battery source should kick in, right? Unless they are both fried. I don't know what to do. Should I take it to the shop? Just buy a new power pack and battery? I can't afford a new laptop. SHIT! Thank God for the Crackberry! But I can't do anything with my digital pics, or get to my online banking. This sucks the big one. HELP ME!

2 comments:

  1. I have got a really really awesome and pretty cheap computer guy that has helped me with my desktop and my laptop. I lurve him. I'll give you his number when you're over. Unless you need it sooner....call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YAY!!! I will be calling you soon!!

    ReplyDelete