Thursday, September 18, 2008

Martini's & Lips

Martini night fun. Great friends, great conversation, great time. (I'm still banging my head against the table from the political discussion, though, hehe.) Juice, you'll have to bring Matt next time so I can have somebody in my corner.

Yes, I posted some silly pics. I was bored in the car. We have, "Pucker up and show off the new lip gloss lips", "Trying to be the Rocky Horror Picture Show lips", "Happy thoughts", and "Deer in the headlights". My martini cohorts, Annie and Amy, and my chili pepper lights in the tree.

1 comment:

  1. hehe. yeah. You were just a tad outnumbered politically. And um, I'd like to point out that's hands down the best picture I've ever taken in my lifetime!!!!!

    8/

    Okay, my hot toddy is calling. I have a horrible sore throat. I hope that I didn't pass on germies.

    ReplyDelete