Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm a little excited, and it's about time!

I just checked my "Aveda Awards" points and didn't realize how many I had racked up! I just sent for my free spa day and hair service. I'm gonna get a new "do" and color. I'm keeping it long and blonde (of course) but I need to be a little more up-to-date with my style. As some of you know, I am reinventing myself and starting fresh with many parts of my life right now, so this is a great addition. I love anything Aveda, and since I buy shampoo, conditioner, tea, makeup and get all of my hair care, etc. done in their salon, I get LOTS of points pretty quickly. In fact, I don't think it is a stretch to earn the free trip to Jamaica within 2 years! Can you imagine?? Who wants to go to "The Caves" in Jamaica with Crazydogmama!?!?! WEEEEE! I'm trying to talk my mom into going to Puerto Vallarta or something similar. She's been talking about a girl trip with me, and possibly her friend Cathy.

Here is the style I was thinking: It would look this way when I straighten it, and then then the following way when I let it be curly. (never mind the color of the hair in the pics, or the crazy looking models, lol) Do you think I could pull it off?





















I also decided to order some clothes anyway because they have a nice payment deferral program from the place I like to order. I hate to do that, but I'm on a roll here, and I've waited a lifetime to pamper myself. So the hell with it. I'll post pics of some of those things later - I'm getting tired.

Speaking of starting fresh, you will notice my flickr photo icon on the right says "no pictures". I deleted them ALL. All 300+. That's right! I will be putting all new ones in there as I take them, so check back frequently.

This is about my fifth or sixth post today. Damn, I need to get out. I'll hopefully be doing that soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dang JD, that was a balsy thing to ask. Hope everything is cool Crazydogmama.

-Tracy in Canada

Cheryl said...

Tracy - I'm fine, thanks. I appreciate it.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.