Saturday, September 13, 2008

Going through my grandparent's photos

There are some funny, funny photos in here, many that I am too embarrassed to put online - and even these are questionable...lol.

Here I am circa 1991 getting ready to go to the horse races with my grandparents in California. You can see the back yard pretty much looks the same as it does now.




















Me and my grandpa dancing in the pool about 1985 or so. Good times.




















Me in the 70's at the grandparent's house. I wish I could live there - it would be ultra cool.




















My mom took this photo. LOL...just LOL. I don't know if she was trying to get a shot of my boobs, me stuffing my face, or the camera slipped. In any case it cracks me up! And the fact that they KEPT this pic is funny too...

No comments: