Sunday, August 17, 2008

No excitement.

Well, I was hoping for excitement, but nope. There will be none of that here. The codeine cough syrup knocks me for a loop, so I've been in and out of it. Currently I'm sitting out in the pseudo-sun getting in lots of liquids (water not booze) so that I will be alive for work tomorrow. I have cleaning and laundry and dishes and unpacking to do, but I'm just not up to it at the moment being all pie-eyed. The best I can muster up is looking through clothes catalogs wanting everything. I know I just bought a bunch of stuff before my trip, but I have a void to fill now, don't you understand? LOL!

1 comment:

  1. its always hard getting back and having to unpack and shit, i hate that part...good look going back to work! welcome back to the always fucking sunny seattle. ;-)

    ReplyDelete