Saturday, August 02, 2008

Two hours of sleep isn't bad, right?

Insomnia bodes well on road trips, though. I stayed up until about 2 am and woke up at 4 am. I think I'm too excited. I'm almost done packing, but I'm having trouble with that. I'm taking my laptop, but that will have to be packed last. Obviously. I've got to get Magadog to the kennel by 8 am or something crazy like that. I didn't eat all day yesterday except for my coffee, and then I had a Totino's Party Pizza at around midnight. How sad is that?  I actually like them, go figure. I'm a little antsy, so bear with me. I'll start taking pics once I'm on the road, right now I just got out of the shower and I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So many things to do!

3 comments:

  1. I hate the packing phase, too. Takes forever and I always just KNOW I'm forgetting something.

    But, sleep schmeep. You can fall asleep in the sun when you arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and we like the very same white trash food girlie. I very much enjoy those party pizza's!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds eat alike. :)

    And we are stellar eaters.

    -Bee

    ReplyDelete