Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lightning Storm!

I ACTUALLY caught some lightning strikes with my crappy Crackberry camera! I am very excited about it, although now that I think about it, holding a metal device up in the air during an electrical storm is probably not the best idea. Oh well, I don't care. Look how cool!

It was quite a show, I can't even remember the last time we had this kind of lightning, where you can see the strikes from the ground up. I know I've beat this horse into the ground, but the weather just keeps getting more and more extreme. We rarely have these kinds of storms, plus we had snow in April this year, and flip-flopping temperatures, sometimes going from 30 to 80 in a couple of days. Pretty bizarre if you ask me. Just sayin'.

If you're in the area, I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment