Saturday, August 09, 2008

It's kind of been a shit day. Welcome to my life. I'm not going to get into it because I want to salvage the rest of the night.

Right now I'm sitting out on the patio enjoying the warm evening breeze. As soon as it gets dark, I think I'll do the skinny dipping again. Hehe...I need to move into a place with a pool, I like this naughty swimming thing. :) The water is very still and very refreshing. I like to float on my back and look at the stars. It is so quiet and peaceful. It's hella cold getting out, though!! Yikes!!

My stupid pictures are as follows: My dinner of ravioli in a tomato cream sauce with shrimp, and I am proud that I have not yet broken one single nail! This is a record! I know you will quickly copy those pics and use them as wallpaper.

2 comments:

stick shaker said...

hope things blow over for you...

Ann(ie) said...

:( BEE!!! How can you be having a shit day in paradise???? That sucks due. That pasta looks lurvely. gimme.