Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thankful for the Vacation

I am waiting in the car entertaining myself. Hehe. I straightened my hair again, so I am posting, like it or not. It is amazing how much more time you have to spend on your hair, etc. when you aren't having to race off to work. I could get used to this! I also took some sunset pics last night while I was kicking back on the patio. I should have used the good camera because it was so pretty.

Besides today, I only have one more day of vacation before we have to start driving back. I wanted to thank mom #1 and mom #2 for making this vacation possible for us! I have no good words to describe the appreciation. I just hope I can make it up to you some day. Big hugs and kisses!

We are on our way to my mom's friend Cathy's house for dinner and hilarious conversation. Cathy is a way cool lady who just cracks me UP. She works at Disneyland and got us some AWESOME perks. I owe you big too, Cathy! XOXO

I am going to the "Coffee Bean" either tonight or tomorrow because they have free Wi-Fi and I can't upload that video I promised on the Crackberry for some reason. So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment