Thursday, July 03, 2008

Wild night

The weather has gone nuts. Completely insane. ALL NIGHT LONG - and still isn't finished this morning. You are probably sick of hearing about it, but seriously, this is the best storm I've ever seen. When I got home last night, the lightning was so intense - it was going off every 3 seconds (I counted) in these big, twisted masses of bolts. EVERYWHERE. There would be 4 or 5 bolts going every which way, lighting up the entire sky and blinding me. Being a crazy, fearless, weirdo, I stood outside for hours watching it. It ended up right over the top of us complete with cracking thunder, wind and heavy rain. The dogs were freakin'. I seriously thought we were going to get a tornado or something - it was that intense. I've never seen lightning like that, and so often, for so long. Needless to say I was too excited to get much sleep - and I couldn't charge up my Crackberry because I didn't want to fry it. We actually lost power briefly.

I have a headache this morning, probably because of the barometric pressure changes, so I'm not happy about that, but it was worth it.

I've got the whole night to myself tonight - so I'm thinking about pampering myself. Pedicure, Manicure, nice dinner for myself and maybe a glass of wine while I get proficient at the Crackberry. I will probably be blogging a lot, cuz, you know I have to practice posting with it. My life is not all that exciting, so you may get bored, but I'll try to be creative, K?

Hey Juice and Hole - I know our plans tonight tanked, but let me know if you have time for a pedicure or something. That could be social and fun. I know something came up for you guys, I'm just sayin' in case.

Lightning over Seattle:

1 comment:

Ann(ie) said...

shooot. Can't do it tonight. BUT, I want a raincheck. I'm always down for a pedi!!!!