Thursday, July 10, 2008


Well, What Do You Know??

I got a blogger award. It's from the very funny and very sweet JUICE.

...and get THIS...I am in a GOOD mood today!! WRITE.IT.DOWN. What is going on you say? Well, vacation may be back on!! Wooooooooo! Sometimes complaining DOES work! Haha. I'm going to have a big garage sale and sell everything so I have $$ for vacay. Really, the only things I need to survive are: Crackberry, Laptop, Camera, my vehicle. I love my SUV - make fun of me if you want - its comfy and big and has leather seats and it has a butt warmer and a sun roof. 'Nuff said. Anyway, I will put off wanting to die until the end of August. :-)

Here is where I will (hopefully) be staying for free. It's a real hell hole. HA.











1 comment:

stick shaker said...

i am super jealous, but i am happy that you may get that much needed vacay! ;-)